Monday, September 22, 2008

8 weeks old and Beck to grow on!


Quick update...Jett is 8 weeks old and is busting out of his 3-6m clothes! Tomorrow is his 2 month check up after which we will post what I am sure will be an astronomical weight! We wonder where these big boys come from. One theory is that it comes form my grandfather on my Dad's side...my grandfather's nickname was "fatty" as a child(he was a huge baby)and it stuck...even thought he probably never weighed more than 150lbs in his life. Jett smiles about as often as he fusses. He still only sleeps a 4-5 hour stretch at night, but then he just wakes up long enough to eat and goes right back to sleep. Beck likes to "hold" him...he says"Gom mim." I think it comes from us asking "you got him?" They are the sweetest brothers a mom could ask for!



Just a cute pic of Beck so he doesn't have issues later in life. Here was his game day attire New Orleans Saints jersey and Denver Bronco hat. Saints vs. Broncos was a big deal at our casa! We were a house divided to say the least. Wonder where his loyalties will lie when he can actually choose his own clothes!- Tori

2 comments:

Heather said...

You have 2 very hadsome boys!!!!

Naticia said...

Oh I know all about that I put Shelby in her Broncos cheerleading outfit two weeks in a row when they played both of the California teams and her dad was not amused. She was born in California was his argument, but I figure if he wants to start buying her clothes and getting her dressed then he can.