Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Beck's International Beauty






Beck met Beautiful Brianna Phelps(her Mom is a Mexican hottie) in our playgroup in BR. Since then...it looks like they have hit it off. This casual Chuck E. Cheese Bday Party (for another girl!) turned into what looks like Beck's first date. Apparently, he picked Brianna up in his fancy truck and they went for a drive. I guess her Mother approved as she was the one taking pics, but I know the Mortensen Boys well enough that I think this is a little early to be riding around in cars with girls! They are notorious Heartbreakers, although always perfect gentlemen.

Will this be my life...looking at pics of my sweet boys with beautiful exotic girls... at dances and dinner dates and dare I say it, a wedding day! Be still my heart...I better go kiss them and squeeze them now before I become the other woman in their lives!-Tori

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute!!! I can't believe how fast they grow up!!!! It brought tears to my eyes even thinking about the day Max is old enough to get married!

Love,
Amanda

Naticia said...

This is definetely not something I'm ready to start thinking about. Especially since I have two little girls and as Sven puts it would you rather be the parent of the predator or the prey?