Wednesday, October 15, 2008

MomMom Look!

Just had to jot this down..Beck has an obsession with the "peep holes" on the front and back doors at his Honey's. He comes and takes your hand and drags you to the door and says "look." He wants you to pick him up to look out the peep hole. Then he says "other one" which means he is board with this hole and wants to look out the back door hole. As we were on our second round of "looks" today...I asked him what he saw outside he said "birds, trees, grass, alot("of", he always omits the word "of")stuff." Now here is the kicker, he grabed the back of my head and shoved/slammed it into the door and said..."MomMom...look!" I was laughing so hard I thought I would drop him and i couldnt tell if the tears were from the laughing or the fact that my nose had just been slammed into a solid wood door by an "eager" 2 year old. I am so afraid if I don't write this stuff down I will forget it all...and that would be so sad.-Tori

1 comment:

shaylaglover said...

Ky I didn't think you were blogging..i just thought you left random comments on things...and you and i both know that tysen is not a blogger watch you know he is going to come back with some smart comment now..just cause he is tysen. anyway i did enjoy reading your tag thing anyway....i had no idea that victoria was the junior miss louisiana...wow impressive...and the guadalupes...i've been trying to perfect those as well because i constantly crave them ...but have yet to make them as the chief does. i swear he slips some special ingredient in there when no one is watching. anyway it was good to hear from you...mom told me a little about your trip...i'll have to hear more later. love ya!
shayla