Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Rock on!



Beck's 2nd Birthday was actually Sunday, so I figured this was a perfect time to post the pics from his "Party Like a Rockstar" party a few weeks ago. We had such a wonderful time seeing his "Aunts and Uncles" and new cousins. He got too many gifts... our friends are so generous! He has particularly enjoyed the "Name" that his Aunt Jackie and Brittany got him. It is a "Magna Doodle" that we write his "NAME" on, so it has now been reassigned the title of "Name." Thanks in part to "name," Beck now has complete letter recognition. He recognizes ALL of his letters when you write them individually(out of order) and ask him "What letter is this?" He is also counting to 10 and can even count 10 items! Can you tell I am proud.

Two years old...isn't it amazing to look at them and know that you grew them yourself. I look at his little ears and think about how wild it is they formed so perfectly. I think about the big red lips that he got from his Dad and the dimples on his cheeks(AND the ones on his butt!) he got from me. As this year of my sons life came to a close, I began to wonder how he will change and what he will believe and hope that he will treat people kindly and walk with confidence. I will ask a lot from these boys, but most of all I hope they are simply seen as... gentlemen...and all that it encompasses.

I can't even keep a fern alive, and my first son is 2. What color thumb does that mean I have? ROCK ON BECK!-Tori

No comments: